Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-02 Origin:Site
Vegetable dryer machine is a special equipment researched and developed on the basis of traditional mesh belt dryer. It has strong pertinence, practicality and high energy efficiency. It is widely used in the dehydration and drying of various regional and seasonal vegetables and fruits. Such as : garlic slices, pumpkin, konjac, white radish, yam, bamboo shoots, etc.
The details we should pay attention to when installing the Vegetable dryer machine:
1. Dryer installation environment is preferably dry, ventilated, clean working environment, good working environment and key factors to extend the service life of equipment.
2. When there is a problem during installation, contact the manufacturer in time and solve the problem in time.
3. When installing, you should strictly refer to the installation content in the instruction manual provided by the manufacturer for step-by-step operation, and do not install according to your own feelings.
The details that need attention when using vegetable drying equipment:
1. Pay attention to the influence of the drying curve, critical moisture content and equilibrium moisture content of the material under the intended drying conditions.
2. Pay attention to the influence of product moisture, pollution, temperature, abrasion, powdering, crushing, rehydration, etc. on the value of the material and the drying effect.
3. Pay attention to the influence of the state and method of feeding and discharging materials on the upper and lower sequence of the drying process.
4. Pay attention to the physical and chemical properties of the material-form, water content, water property, crystal water, particle size, bulk density, viscosity, heat sensitivity, softening point, phase change point, thixotropy, toxicity, corrosiveness, odor , flammability, and explosiveness The influence of resistance, static electricity, gas permeability, agglomeration, crystal or particle's easy crushing on drying.
5. A suitable dryer can be selected according to the local annual average temperature and humidity.
6. Pay attention to the past drying methods of materials or similar products.