Views: 22 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-24 Origin: Site
A complete and delicious dumpling requires us to carefully make the filling dough, we need to operate the fully automatic dumpling machine correctly, and we need to pay attention to certain methods when cooking in the pot to avoid various failures. So let us today The manufacturer will introduce you to the skill of cooking dumplings without revealing the filling.
1. Add a small amount of salt when making noodles to increase the tolerance of the noodles.
2. During the process of Automatic dumpling making machine, the flour should not be sprinkled too much, otherwise it will simply crack.
3. As the saying goes: open the pot to cook the skin, cover the pot to cook the stuffing.
4. As much water as possible in the pot, or add some salt.
5. After the water is boiled, stir the dumplings when they are just in the pot. For the purpose of making the dumplings non-stick, use the kind of discordance of the big spoon to gradually push the dumplings on the bottom of the pot.
6. Pay attention to the shape of the dumplings. The dumplings are frozen very hard at first, and gradually soften after the pan is cooked, and the skin becomes sticky. Then the dumplings will bulge up and float on top like a ball, and then the dumplings will collapse ( But the dumplings are not bad). Intuitively, you will find that the dumpling wrappers are wrapped in the dumpling fillings, giving you a feeling of unevenness. By this time the dumplings are already cooked. Some quick-frozen dumplings are not cooked simply because they are frozen for too long and the water in the skin of the dumplings will be removed. After they are cooked, they will appear to be a little bit raw on the folds (this kind of dumplings should be cooked gradually at a lower temperature). When the dumplings are deflated, you can take one out and taste it.