Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-27 Origin: Site
The frying machine adopts a mixing method that synchronizes revolution and rotation to ensure the uniformity of food frying and prevent food from sticking to each other due to extrusion. The mixing system uses frequency conversion speed control. And its automatic discharging system reduces the labor intensity of workers, ensures the consistency of the time of food frying in the fryer, and improves product quality.
This product should be oiled into the furnace body before use to avoid burning the electric heating tube; the heating tube will produce some on the surface, so it should be cleaned in time, at least four times a month; clean up the residue on the surface of the fryer in time, and the residue should not accumulate. Too much or too thick to prevent the storage and transformation of the slag from causing a fire.
The correct use of fryer is as follows:
1. Vegetable oil should be used instead of old oil for frying machine oil.
2. When using, keep the oil level inside the oil pan greater than 2/4 the depth of the oil pan, but the height of the high oil level cannot be greater than 3/4 the depth of the oil pan.
3. Turn on the power switch and the red indicator light is on. At this time, the power has been supplied to the furnace. Just turn the thermostat clockwise to align the required temperature value to the red dot. At this time, the green indicator light is on and the red indicator light is on. Off, it means that the electric heating tube is working and the oil in the pot starts to heat up. When the oil temperature rises to the required temperature, the thermostat can automatically cut off the power. At the same time, the green indicator light is off, the red indicator light is on, the electric heating tube stops working, and the oil in the pot The temperature begins to drop. When the oil temperature drops to the set temperature value, the thermostat can automatically switch on the power. At this time, the red indicator light is off, the green indicator light is on, the electric heating tube is working again, and the oil temperature rises. Repeat this cycle to ensure The oil temperature is constant within the set temperature range.
4. Before emptying the oil in the oil pan of the flying machine, wait until the oil temperature drops to normal temperature. Take out the frying basket and guard plate, cut off the power supply, and then take out the control box, put it in a dry and clean place, and remove the oil pan for cleaning as soon as possible.
5. In order to keep the sodium inside clean and keep warm, the lid should be covered with no water, so as not to drip into the pot and splash the hot oil and hurt people.
6. The protective plate in the oil pan is designed to protect the electric heating tube. When frying food, the protective plate must be placed in the oil pan. The power supply should be cut off every time the fryer is used up to ensure safety.
7. There is a special frying basket for frying small foods. There are hooks and handles on the basket. The basket body is immersed in oil during production, and when large foods are fried, they can be directly put into the oil pan for frying.