Views: 28 Author: stabake Publish Time: 2020-07-20 Origin: Site
The vegetable cutter is a new type of food machinery successfully developed by application technology. When the material is pressed by the feeder to the moving knife plate, the moving knife plate cuts the material into slices, and then the slice is pressed against the fixed knife by the inclined surface under the moving knife plate blade. Plate, the blades or square blades arranged in parallel on the fixed cutter plate divide the slices into strips or granules, and then dial out by the dial.
The vegetable cutter has the advantages of small size, high efficiency, and complete functions. The machine is beautiful in appearance, compact in structure, easy to operate, reliable in work, and complete in functions. All parts in contact with food are made of stainless steel, which meets hygienic standards. Chinese and Western restaurants are ideal machinery for raw material preparation.
Precautions for using vegetable cutter:
1. Preparation before operation
1. Before use, check whether the equipment is in good condition, whether the cutting blade is sharp, especially whether the electrical circuit is safe.
2. Clean the vegetable cutter conveyor belt and slicer with warm water above 60 degrees.
3. Turn on the power switch and observe whether the idling is normal.
2. Vegetable cutting operation
1. Adjust the thickness knob of the vegetable cutter according to the different quality requirements of different products.
2. Turn on the power switch of the vegetable cutter to make the vegetable cutter operate normally.
3. Close the protective cover on the drive shaft and the blade. Irreversible operation, offenders are responsible for the consequences.
4. Put the vegetables to be cut evenly on the conveyor belt of the vegetable cutter for cutting operation.
3. Cleaning work after operation
1. Clean the vegetable cutter conveyor belt, vegetable cutter blade, slicer, internal and water tray with warm water above 60℃.
2. The vegetable cutter should be placed in a cool, ventilated and dry place.