Hot air circulation drying oven is widely used in heating, solidification, drying and dehydration of materials and products in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, light industry, heavy industry and other industries. Such as: raw drugs, Chinese medicine decoction pieces, powder, granules, granules, large and small pill bottles, pigments dyes, dehydrated vegetables, dried melons, sausages, plastic resins, electrical appliances, baking varnish and so on.
Food Drying Oven Machine
1. Three Types Heating method: Electric, steam, both electricity and steam dual use;
2. Temperature range: steam heating 50~ 140 °C; Electric heating: 50 ~ 150 °C; If temperature >140°C or < 60°C. please noted when ordering.
3. The temperature is automatically controlled and recorded by a recorder
4. Common steam pressure: 0.02-0.08Mpa (2-8kg/cm2);
5. The entire inner wall is fully welded, and all transitions adopt arc transition without dead Angle;
6. Good tightness of the whole machine, the unique guide rail sealing device ensures the tightness of the whole machine;
7. Double door oven door realizes mechanical interlocking;
8. All parts in the oven can be disassembled and installed quickly to facilitate cleaning;
9. Special requirements can be Customized;
10. The factory drying trolley and baking trays are uniform in size (460x640x45mm) and can be interchanged.
1. The control adopts advanced touch screen control or common control, which is convenient to operate and has a long service life;
2. Most of the hot air circulates in the box, which has high thermal efficiency and saves energy.
3. There is an adjustable air distribution plate inside the box, which uses the forced ventilation to make the material dry evenly;
4. The whole machine has low noise, stable operation, temperature control, convenient installation and maintenance;
5, Widely use range, can dry a variety of materials, is a general drying equipment;
6, Air Inlet and outlet are equipped with medium and high efficiency air filters for users to choose.